Photo: Courtesy of Tom Ford
• Kimora Lee Simmons has a new fragrance out, called “Baby Phat LOVE ME.” [Ok]
Only in this week’s all new issue of OK! — on sale everywhere Thursday — can you get the latest scoop from mega-mogul and perfumista, Kimora Lee Simmons! She reveals her latest fragrance and how to make the most of yours in a chat with OK!.
With six fragrances under her belt, Kimora knows a thing or two about smelling fabulous. “I don’t have a perfume because I’m a singer or actress. I’ve always done this,” she tells OK!.
But Kimora’s roles have expanded through the years — from model to designer, author, producer, reality star and mom. Her newest scent, Baby Phat LOVE ME, is more sophisticated — inspired by the evolving lifestyle of her fans.
“My audience has grown up with me. She still has fun and looks fabulous, but she’s got a career. She might have kids,” she explains. And what better time to celebrate growth than spring?
“LOVE ME is colorful, fun, iconic of springtime,” she says of the floral scent that also has fruity, sandalwood, jasmine and vanilla notes
Kimora’s Fragrance Tips:
• Fragrance will linger on fabric longer than on skin, so spritz some on your clothes.
• Layer with scented body wash and lotion. You don’t need to double up on the exact fragrance, just one of the notes, like vanilla.
• There’s no perfect scent for attracting a man. They just want you to smell good, period.
• François Nars is releasing a book this May. Titled Makeup Your Mind: Express Yourself, it’s a photo-heavy and illustrated guide to makeup tips and transformations.